Job Title: Visual Merchandiser
Location: North-West London
Salary: Very Competitive
We are looking for a Visual Merchandiser to join our online retailing team based in North West London area. This is the ideal role for a creative and passionate individual with strong background and interest in visual merchandising.
About the role:
Working within a small team, this role will encompass:
- Creating innovative visual merchandising displays for our online store, thereby enabling us to stand out from our competitors.
- Generating snappy and shareable content for our blog and digital media. This will include both written and visual content (photographs & videos).
- Writing high quality copy for products listed on our website, making sure they are optimised for indexing, ranking, click-through and conversions.
- Producing stunning visual merchandising displays to optimise ongoing and seasonal campaigns for our range of partyware products.
- Supporting the delivery of targeted offline marketing campaigns with relevant visual merchandising e.g. product exhibitions and displays.
Essentially, this role is about using the range of social media and visual merchandising tools available to drive traffic to our online shop, and to ultimately increase sales.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
About the individual:
The ideal individual will have a creative flair combined with:
- Experience in visual merchandising (online or offline). You will need to demonstrate a keen awareness of what constitutes an eye-catching display.
- Experience in setting up and working with / managing social media campaigns through a variety of platforms.
- Experience with eCommerce / online sales systems.
- Good writing skills - demonstrated by your ability to write compelling and exciting content in a variety of styles and tones to support your visual displays.
- Familiarity with the Wordpress blogging platform, and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, etc.
- Basic experience of using Photoshop to enhance photographs of the visual merchandising displays and/or stock media provided by suppliers.
Experience and/or an interest in photography will give potential candidates a significant advantage. So will a graduate level qualification in marketing and/or media.
In addition the individual will be:
- Able to work as part of a team, but has the self-motivation to work unsupervised within time constraints.
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and are responsible.
- Looking to develop a career in social media or digital marketing.
- Able to demonstrate a creative flair.
This role will involve the manual movement of stock and props to build stunning product displays. Therefore you will need to have a good awareness of the Health and Safety of yourself, and others around you whilst you carry out this aspect of the role.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we offer a stimulating working environment in modern premises with a competitive salary.